I recently had the opportunity to interview Swiss artist and model-maker, Pepe Hiller. Previously known as “smallstuffpepe,” he works in a small studio in Zurich with A LOT of cool tools. In approximately 2 minutes, he will be releasing a range of his whimsical wooden toy art. Some pieces have not been available previously online. Therefore, I must be brief!
- 1 WHAAGBLOCK – 2.5″ Alder Wood Toy (No.06/09)
- 1 AARGHBLOCK – 4″ Pear Wood Toy (No.06/09)
- 2 WOODSPRITES – 4″ Sapele Wood Toys (No.04/12 & 11/12)
- 1 PANGABOSS – 4″ Panga Wood Toy (No.01/01)
- 1 MARCOS – 4″ Walnut Wood Toy (No.02/05)
- 1 WALTER – 5″ Fir Wood Toy (No.01/01)
Don’t forget about these Heart Wood Charms for your Valentine either! Go here now!